News & Events
Welcome New Students
• Please stop by the Information Desk to activate your library account
• Systems staff will be on hand to assist you with technology needs: M-F, JUL 6-10, 0800-1300
• See Instructions for mapping to our printers
What's New in Calhoun for the month of July?
NEW Faculty Publications:
- Fast, adaptive, high order accurate discretization of the Lippmann-Schwinger equation in two dimensions / Borges, Carlos
- Provably stable, general purpose projection operators for high-order finite difference methods / Kozdon, Jeremy E.; Wilcox, Lucas C.
- Battlefield Nuclear Weapons and Deterrence Strategies: Phase III / Khan, Feroz H.; Wueger, Diana
NEW NPS Reports:
- A comparison between the 3/9 and the 5/10 watchbills / Shattuck, Nita Lewis; Matsangas, Panagiotis; Brown, Stephanie
- A study of covert communications in space platforms hosting government payloads / Nguyen, Thuy D.
- Cognitive Alignment with Performance Targeted Training Intervention Model: CAPTTIM / Kennedy, Quinn; Nesbitt, Peter; Alt, Jon; Fricker, Ronald D., Jr.
Calhoun is the source for publications by NPS authors, including Masters Theses and Dissertations, Technical Reports, Published articles and much more.