Our conference room (Rm. 263) is primarily for library staff use. However, under some circumstances, we can make it accessible to the following groups in this priority:
- Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) faculty and staff on official business
- NPS students when collaborative group study rooms are unavailable
- Visiting groups to NPS for official business
- We cannot support regular, e.g., weekly meetings or classes. Classes need to be scheduled through the NPS Scheduler at (831) 656-3090.
- The rooms are also usually booked during key periods of the Academic Calendar (ex: first week of the Academic Quarter).
- Groups should consist of at least 2 people.
- Don't leave items unattended (laptops, etc.). You are responsible for your personal property and/or any library materials checked out to you. We are not liable for loss or damage.
Each room is equipped with:
- Glass writing surfaces on the walls
- Projector and screen
- Conference phone
- Connectors for your laptops to use with the projector. (You can check out Mac & PC adapters at the Information Desk.)
- Binders with instructions on how to use the equipment
The room can be opened into one large space (occupancy is approximately 25) or divided into two separate rooms:
- 263A holds about 15
- 263B holds about 10