Restricted Resources - Naval Postgraduate School (NPS), Dudley Knox Library - Dudley Knox Library
Restricted Resources is the official archive for restricted NPS Theses, Dissertations, Capstone Project Reports, and other documents.
Our mission is to support the NPS community by providing:
- Access to restricted NPS documents up through secret level
- Consultation and support for restricted theses and projects
- SIPRNet/Classified Data Processing point of access
- Secure meeting facility with multimedia display
- Storage lockers for limited distribution and classified documents
Access & Hours
Monday - Friday 0730 - 1600
By appointment: 831.656.2061 or email@example.com
What we offer
- Search the Restricted Collection for restricted NPS theses, dissertations, and reports from various other agencies.
Help with Restricted Theses & Projects
- Using proper markings for restricted NPS documents
- Upgrading/downgrading NPS documents
- Looking for documents or theses
- NPS document lifecycle
- Database and data categorization projects
- Projects where organization and categorization of restricted and classified information is important
- Classified network point of access for properly credentialed members of the NPS community
- Word processing, spreadsheet and Matlab capabilities
- Photocopier for classified and unclassified copying
- SIPRNet/Classified Data Processing point of access.
- Fits up to 8
- Secure meeting facility
- Wall-mounted plasma display system
- White board
Accessible to the following groups of properly cleared personnel:
- NPS faculty and staff
- NPS students
- Visiting groups to NPS for official business
- Large, spacious lockers for limited distribution and classified documents.
- Locks provided.
- Long or short term usage.
NPS Restricted Collection
Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) 2001-present
Who can access?
To request an account, you must be both of these:
- Current NPS member
- Federal employee/contractor or U.S. military
Already have an account? Search the Restricted Collection
Are you a new user? Request an Account