Technical Services - Dudley Knox Library
Library tech help available in-house
We offer a number of tech help services, including:
- Help installing printers and other printing issues
- Help connecting to wifi
- Help with passwords
- Help with software issues (here's our list of available software)
- Help with remote access/VPN
- Help with study room tech
- Help with peripherals: mice, keyboards, scanners, CAC cards, etc.
- Repairing broken links to Library resources
Please also see our FAQs below.
For all other tech support, please visit the TAC web site or call x1046.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
If you find broken links on our site, please use the Contact form on this page and let us know the URL that isn't working.
Further help available from the TAC and others.
Your computer must meet security requirements to connect to the NPS network. Once you've done the steps below, you will be able to connect to the Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Services accessible through VPN include:
- O365 (SharePoint, Teams, Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneDrive). NOTE: you can download Office Suite on your machine.
- Student Muster
- Wiki / JIRA
- SLDCADA (CAC required)
- TWMS (CAC required)
- NPS External Websites
- Shared Drives (MAS, etc.) (Mac and Windows instructions)
- H Drive (Mac and Windows instructions)
- NPS Internal Websites
NPS Password Reset:
We're available to help...
Mon-Fri 0800-1600. Please use the form below and we'll contact you as soon as possible. If it's after hours, we'll contact you the following working day. You may also find a solution on the TAC's Help page.