Gate Access Requirements
- Active Duty and Retired military personnel and DOD personnel may enter the NPS campus and the library with their official ID.
- Public and non NPS-affiliated visitors must contact us well in advance of the intended visit, complete paperwork, and consent to a background check. (Note: Social Security and date of birth are required for this check). Upon approval of the background check, you will be granted entry to NPS and the library.
- Contact one of the following library staff:
(831) 656-2343 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate University Librarian
(831) 656-2975 / email@example.com
Access Services Manager
(831) 656-7735 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead time needed in advance of your desired visit:
- U.S. citizens - 2 weeks
- Non-U.S. citizens - 4 weeks