Research & Writing Workshops, Library Tours, Thesis Briefs
We offer a variety of workshops demonstrating research and academic writing skills. We also provide general orientation tours and subject specific tours at your request.
Research & Writing Workshops
A few of many research and academic writing workshops offered:
- Basics of Academic Writing
- Constructing Research Questions
- Writing Winning Arguments
- Mastering the Literature Review
- Research Quickstart
Orientation & Subject Specific Library Tours
Each quarter, general library tours are scheduled for all incoming students as part of orientation.
- if you missed orientation, or if you are a faculty or staff member who would like to schedule a library tour
- if you'd like an in-depth tour, covering resources and tools on a specific topic or field
- if you'd like us to come to your classroom to teach a workshop to your residential or DL students
Thesis Processing Briefs
Offered by the Thesis Processing Office at the beginning of each quarter. They cover the submission process, template, and required forms.