Place an item on reserve
- Check the library catalog to see if we own the item.
- Fill out the reserve request form or come to the Information Desk.
- It may take up to 3 working days to process your request. We recommend you submit your request as early as possible.
You can place instructor-owned materials on reserve
- Place unbound items (articles, book chapters, etc.) in a folder.
- Change the margin settings on your copier to minimize the black in margin areas where there is no text.
- Divide large amounts of material into separate folders instead of placing all the materials into one folder.
- Please read the Copyright Notice