Library to Library Borrowing
We are a free lender and welcome requests and reciprocal agreements from other libraries. Our holdings are listed in WorldCat (the OCLC Online Union Catalog). You may also verify our holdings by checking our catalog.
- Books: 6 week loan with renewals on request. No charge.
- Photocopies: 50 page limit. No charge. Please see Copyright Notice.
Books and other returnable materials are subject to recall.
- Microformat Materials
- Maps & Atlases
- Rare Books & Special Collections
- Reference Items
NPS theses, dissertations and reports are available to the public online in the NPS Institutional Archive, Calhoun.
We will consider the loan of Audiovisual and CD-ROM items on a case-by-case basis.
Placing a Request
Submit requests via:
- Our OCLC symbol is AD#
- We belong to the following Serials Union List groups - FEDL (Federal Libraries and Information Centers Group Access) and LVIS (Libraries Very Interested in Sharing)
- We are members of the Monterey Bay Area Cooperative (MOBAC) Library System and the Military Education Research Library Network (MERLN)
- Our ILLiad ODYSSEY address is 126.96.36.199
ALA Form: fax or email
E-mail us: email@example.com
Don't forget to include a complete citation!
Fax: (831) 656-2842